Tuesday, April 17, 2012

sneak peak of the Vibrant Voyage Collection


I'm really excited to give a little sneak peak into the Vibrant Voyage Collection, The Mossy Fox summer line. I have to admit, I finished designing the collection weeks ago but I was having trouble finding a name that embodied the entire collection. Last night as my husband and I wracked our brains, we decided on the Vibrant Voyage. And I couldn't be happier with it! The collection is inspired by the glam girl, vibrant colors & wild summer adventures we should all be having. And like most of my designs, simplicity. These pieces are simple in style but the colors speak for themselves. And I just can't get enough of the incredible colors of the beads and the different shapes...I used to hold a grudge against faceted/hex beads but they have redeemed themselves in my heart :)

I hope you enjoy these few photos of the collection. Stay tuned, the entire line will be released soon!

Have a fantastic day!
Cassie




2 comments:


  1. Lots of Good information in your post,
    I favorited your blog post
    so I can visit again in the future, Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

  2. here

    Delighted that I found your site, fantastic info. I will bookmark and try to visit more frequently.

    ReplyDelete