Friday, April 20, 2012

Fashion Friday

My love for fashion is tainted with a longing to be comfortable, which is one of the many reasons why I lOVE this outfit! It's comfy, full of color & just fun. The other reason I love this outfit is cause it's warm enough outside to wear a tank top and shorts. And my scarves are still being put to use, even with the warmth, as head wraps...a cheap & easy way to make something new out of something old. 
And as many of you know, obnoxiously bright colored shorts & pants are IN this summer and I really couldn't be happier. So my last stop to target included a purchase of two brightly colors shorts...I love them both. 


{ the outfit }

hair wrap/scarf ... h & m
earrings ... the mossy fox
necklace ... the mossy fox
shirt ... urban outfitters
shorts ... target
shoes ... urban outfitters
rug ... pier one



No comments:

Post a Comment