Monday, April 16, 2012

mossy fox promotional accordion fold

Next month (the 5th of may) I am excited to attend & sell at the Dallas Handmade Bash. For the event there will be Bash Bags given away to 50 lovely ladies, with promotional goodies from vendors. I’m not gonna lie, I kinda want a bag cause I know the goodies from all the amazing vendors will be so fun & creative!

For my bash bag contribution, I made little folding accordion promotions with a cute Mossy Fox button. My inspiration for the accordion came from Erin Jang of The Indigo Bunting and her clever accordion Valentines Day card, which you can check out here. I loved the concept and as I contemplated how I would brighten someone’s day while standing out among the other Bash artists who would also provide a promotion, I decided this was it. So I set out to design an accordion fold that was fun and vibrant and yes, would enviably draw ladies to my booth :)
Along with vibrant colors, a coupon for the event and a business card, I used a quote from Henry David Thoreau that holds a special place in my heart, “all good things are wild and free” (you can check out the essay here). I love love love this quote and while it started out as something fun for people to read and be inspired by, it has quickly become a staple for The Mossy Fox. It embodies the simplest concept of what I set out for The Mossy Fox to be…free spirited jewelry designs that are simple, lovely and inspire my life on the most basic levels (and that I hope inspire other people’s lives).
I modified the accordions to also be a regular promotion I could give to people and send with online orders, I just want to give them to everyone! :) And the buttons, I’ll be selling at markets, turned out more fantastic than I’d hoped! Ida, is my little dear who helps me in some of my jewelry photos. And the flowers are from my vintage couch, which have been apart of the shop's logo from the beginning. I want to put these buttons on everything!
Thanks for letting me share these with you! Have a fantastic day!
Cassie









No comments:

Post a Comment