Saturday, August 18, 2012

a long awaited update

I am so excited to get back to blogging about the Mossy Fox again! I've been on an unexpectedly long hiatus from the shop for a little while, but I'm back in full swing again, and it feels good! We moved at the beginning of June from Santa Fe, Texas to Cottonwood, Arizona and it was a really great move! While I'll miss Texas and the handmade community there, I love being in Arizona! It's a really great state....aside from the bugs :)

I've been working diligently on the Fall & Winter lines of the Bohemian Fox & Vibrant Voyage collections, put together a few new Lacy Tree pieces, & created a new collection called Peaceful Bird Earrings (which are made from clay)....and let me tell you, I am so excited to get all of these out to the world! Keep an eye out for the Fall & Winter lookbook, it's going to be packed full of all this goodness.

And I just finished putting together a website for The Mossy Fox that has it's own little shop....that's not quite stocked yet but it will be soon. If you want to check it out, click here.

Chicago Renegade is just around the corner too! I'll be heading to the market to sell the fantastic fox goods September 8th & 9th. If your in the Chicago area, make sure you check out the market and stop by the booth. The other artists who'll be there are pretty incredible too. You can take a peak at who will be there here.

and...here is the beautifully awesome flyer for Chicago Renegade....I really love it. I hope you do too!


No comments:

Post a Comment